There are many benefits that will accrue to companies in providing mass transit service for their employees, including:
* - Providing a convenient means of transportation at a lower cost.
* - Reducing dependence on individual cars and providing an alternative in the absence of private transportation.
* - Reducing the time of staff transport trips because it reduces congestion and improves road traffic.
* - Providing quick and direct services, which makes it more convenient than public transport means that serve many locations at the same time due to the less frequent stops.
* - It offers an opportunity to relax and pursue actions that are not available in the case of individual driving.